- Drink Alone
- Silver effect
- Elaborate natural white wine, in deposits of stainless steel, starting with white wine and the wort of grapes, ending with cava and champagne-esque fineness and flavor. Through a blend of a variety of native grapes from the region of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Due to its fruity and fine flavour of white grape, it compliments perfectly rice, white meats, fish, sushi and light pastas (vegetable, fish, seafood)
- An author´s white wine, clear, bright with an attractive bursting effect of bronze colour in conjunction with the slow release of small bubbles. Fine and persistent perlage. A clean nose, appetising and lightly fruity. Sparkling in the mouth, fruity, semi-sweet, fresh and slightly acidic. The first taste is very pleasant, faintly reminiscent of French Champagne and Spanish Cava.
- Country of Production: Spain
- Alcohol Content: 8%
- Volume: 750mL
- Serving Temperature: 8-10ºC
- Storage Temperature: Below 12ºC