- Drink Alone
- Enjoy it at any time of the day. Rose combines perfectly with cold starters, vegetables, rice, white meat, fish and light pasta. Also enjoyed with fine pastries.
- Elaborate natural white wine, in deposits of stainless steel, starting with white wine and the wort of grapes, ending with cava and champagne-esque fineness and flavor. Through a blend of a variety of native grapes from the region of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Translucent rose wine with vibrant and alluring purple hues. When the bottle is turned the “silver Rose cloud” is released throughout the bottle. The fragrance is clean, fresh, fruity and floral, reminding one of violets and tropical fruits. With a long and intense flavor that is fresh, pleasant, spicy and sweet. The aftertaste is fruity and of fresh acidity.
- Country of Production: Spain
- Alcohol Content: 8.5%
- Volume: 750mL
- Serving Temperature: 8-10ºC
- Storage Temperature: Below 12ºC