Lyre's American Malt Non-Alcoholic Spirit Alternative
- Suggested Retail Price:
Frequently bought together:
- Medal recipient of The 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Impossibly Crafted Non-Alcoholic Spirit - American Malt
- This unique spirit has been impossibly crafted to capture the essence of a gently mellowed American Classic Bourbon Malt with flavors that are distinct and contemporary.
- Bouquet: honey colored, showcasing its complexity with scents of vanilla, sweet spice, caramel and accents of charred oak.
- To Taste: Generously flavored of vanilla, toasted nuts with herbal notes providing a mellow & dry finish. The gently spiced length remains well after finishing.
- How To Enjoy: As a classic mixer, try with apple juice or shake as a sour. Classic cocktails would include a twist on a Boulevardier with Lyre’s Dry Vermouth & Lyre’s Bitter Orange, or the great conversation maker, the Manhattan, gently stirring with Lyre’s Rosso Vermouth, bitters and orange peel.
- To immerse in a full libation experience, go to “Product guides and documents” and click on the USER GUIDE to sign up for a complimentary virtual one-to-one mixology session with our seasoned brand ambassadors. Also, click on the USER MANUAL for our delicious non-alcoholic cocktail recipes designed by our professional mixologists to showcase Lyre’s products in the best proportions aimed at delivering the closest possible match to a mixed original.
- Before your drink arrives, we know you are positively thrilled to begin tasting. Hold fire and resist temptation before you take your first sip neat. Lyre’s best comes to life when made in a delightful cocktail and we have a mixology lesson crafted for you.
- Bottle Size: 700ml (23.7 fl oz)
- Alc Vol: 0%