Lyre's Aperitif Rosso (Vermouth Rosso) Non-Alcoholic Spirit Alternative
- Suggested Retail Price:
Frequently bought together:
- Medal recipient of The 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Impossibly Crafted Non-Alcoholic Spirit - Aperitif Rosso
- Bouquet: Citrus, almond and exotic vanilla with dried fruit are enhanced by savory, saffron like elements adding to its subtle complexity. Classic in color with brown & amber hues.
- To Taste: Rich mouthful of flavors follows the bouquet with blood orange and vanilla taking the lead. Caramel, citrus pith and cocoa brings balance, adding to the mouth coating mid palate.
- How To Enjoy: Add soda, bitters & Lyre’s Bitter Orange for a twist on a Americano or use as a classic Vermouth mixer. Delicious Lyre’s London Dry & Bitter Orange to make a perfect Lyre’s Negroni.
- To immerse in a full libation experience, go to “Product guides and documents” and click on the USER GUIDE to sign up for a complimentary virtual one-to-one mixology session with our seasoned brand ambassadors. Also, click on the USER MANUAL for our delicious non-alcoholic cocktail recipes designed by our professional mixologists to showcase Lyre’s products in the best proportions aimed at delivering the closest possible match to a mixed original.
- Bottle Size: 700ml (23.7 fl oz)
- Alc Vol: 0%
- Before your drink arrives, we know you are positively thrilled to begin tasting. Hold fire and resist temptation before you take your first sip neat. Lyre’s best comes to life when made in a delightful cocktail and we have a mixology lesson crafted for you.